PV1 0.00% 2.7¢ provaris energy ltd

TTE is a junior oil & gas explorer about to spread their wings...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    TTE is a junior oil & gas explorer about to spread their wings and become an oil & gas producer. There is no such thing as a sure bet in this game and correct me if I am wrong but I read somewhere that only around 20% of junior oilers come up with the goods and remain in the game. Is TTE one of the golden 20%? I believe that the fundamentals of this company are sound with a strong management team steering the ship.

The market cap of this company is less than $20m, probably about right at this early stage. Anyone investing in this minnow at present is getting in at basement prices IMO. This is the dawn of a new age in energy use in Oz. IMO shale gas will be king and TTE are one of a handful of companies in Oz with a jump start and a foot well and truly in the door!!

Unlike several other companies starting from scratch in this risky business TTE will generate substantial revenue from their US interests. This will go a long way towards funding their drilling campaign in the Perth Basin and therefore no picking of shareholders pockets in the short term to fund their ventures.

The future for TTE looks bright but there are plenty of pitfalls along the way and they must tread carefully. It is my belief that we are in the right address both in Oz and the US and have a highly experienced management team capable of doing great things who themselves have invested heavily in their company.

Where to from here? I believe their US interests will produce far greater revenue than the figures talked about at present. A company maker in its own right, perhaps even another MAD. The Perth Basin is quickly being derisked and has massive potential. TTE I believe with good luck and good judgement will one day be a multibillion dollar company.

AND TO THINK I GOT IN FOR LESS THAN 2c A SHARE!!!

Again, all in my humble opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $14.12K 525.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 247459 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 86600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.