PHX 0.00% 4.8¢ pharmx technologies limited

Given Corum's strong balance sheet/ cash position there is no...

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Given Corum's strong balance sheet/ cash position there is no likelihood of a wind up any time soon. Of corset investors are all hoping they can start to turn the business around through organic growth or acquisition in the near future. Although disappointing to see the current amount of cash burn, we can put up with it comfortably even considering the reduction in revenue and current investment in new product development and equipment.

The $4.6m short term liability only appears problematical because the payment services transactions amount can't be ever treated as income or a cash asset (it doesn't belong to them). They make some income only through fees/commissions. However, of course if someone ran off with the cash (effectively held in trust) they would have to repay it. That why it has to appear as a current liability on the balance sheet. Although I have never had this clearly explained to me or have a great knowledge of accounting rules, that's my take on it. Anyone like to comment on this as it does create confusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $3.84K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 390106 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 11364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.