IBA iba health group limited

titanic, page-2

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    minhla please do us all a favour and sell your stock as you sound like an absolute panic merchant. Below is what i posted to you before in regards to the contract wins. How is it sinking day by day, it was up yesterday though lower today. Hello seen what the markets have done. If there was some 'magic' stock out there that went up day after day no matter what volatile markets we had then i am sure everyone would be in it.

just because they put out a contract win doesn't mean the share price will go up. Incase you missed it but the market got hammered today hence IBA's fall with panic sellers pushing the stock lower over the day and buyers not stepping up due to the markets fall.

If IBA put out a contract every single day that doesn't mean the share price will go up every day. The share price has gone from 50c to 73c today in the space of a week. Stocks (all stocks) need to consolidate moves like this before they regain momentum for the next leg higher.

The contract win was good, the potential through Russia which was highlighted is amazing. The contract goes to underpin IBA's share price and further highlights the value in the stock, though after its run give it a few days to settle before going again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.