GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

titanium dioxide key to hydrogen sunlight

1. 311 Posts.
    I found this contribution in the Tiomin Resources (TIO.TO) thread from the canadian bullboard with a reference to Dyesol.

Posted By: sonicuniverse
    Post Time: 1/10/2008 12:22:32 PM 12:22

Titanium Dioxide Key to Producing Hydrogen Fuel from Sunlight

I maybe new here but I've been into TIO for 3 years and following them for 5 years. I was wondering if anyone saw this article:

http://www.azom.com/news.asp?newsID=1895 or was aware about the use of TiO2 in solar applications ?

I've been researching this for 6 years now which lead me to TIO. According to some science articles, solar cells made of TiO2 could be manufactured at one tenth the cost of a silicon solar cells.

Check out www.dyesol.com and Australian company that produces them.

Look at Timminco ( TIM ) for an example of the solar industries effect on the market.

I am holding DYE, SOO, CVI and BAU.

For BAU (Bauxite Resources)there is a good trading chance because the company is issuing loyalty options for 0,01 A$ and if you have BAU shares until 25/1/08 which can be exercised for 0,20 $ until Jan. 2009. This is a real gift and nearly free monex and I am exercising this. More details on the last news ASX:BAU or even better on the BAU thread, where I have put the details.

Friday was a real red day for German Solar Stocks and this was a complete down exaggeration, if I had enough cash this would be a very good buying chance, even with the present turbulences in USA. Energy will always be needed and the future world market demands will shift from USA to China and India and the other Asian countries for long terms.

regards from Germany

jensdab

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.