TVN 0.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

I had this article from the Weekend Australian fresh in my mind...

1. 6,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I had this article from the Weekend Australian fresh in my mind while reading the Ultracharge article.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/lif...n/news-story/577f835d5acfa95bcad92662e01e24a9

Maybe this particular car got some dud batteries. But still some work to do me thinks!!

"Tesla claims the 100kW/h battery provides 565km of range, yet in any electric vehicle range depends on factors such as how you drive and ambient temperature. In ideal autumn weather I never got close to 565km. On several highway drives, the maximum achievable range was nearer to 350km."
    At Tesla’s free supercharger station north of Newcastle on the Pacific Highway it took 40 minutes to recharge the battery from 137km remaining to a claimed 488km of range, but after another 231km of driving I had only 118km left. It then took 48 hours on a 10 amp power point to recharge the battery to a claimed 548km of range, but I had to stop at the supercharger again on the return trip to Sydney after 220km because I wasn’t going to make the 388km distance. It took 50 minutes to recharge to a claimed 470km range. I then drove 168km to Sydney, where the display said I had 161km left"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.