3DA 3.95% 36.5¢ amaero international ltd

honestly I think cold spray, waam and pbf all have different...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    honestly I think cold spray, waam and pbf all have different strengths and in the end all 3 will have individual use cases.

cold spray - great for mixing different types of metals on the same part, however there are reports parts may be brittle without post processing and is near net shape only, also seems not too great at "straight edges" but does curves very well.
    Is good at coating and repairing existing metal objects, decent - good print speeds.

waam - cheap and good for simple medium - large format items, however being a weld, attempting to attach to an existing metal or repairing existing items will effect the original part and can cause oxidisation. Requires some post processing as near net shape only, not very good at small items, good print speed

pbf - produces the highest quality and most accurate parts but is horrendously slow and cannot do coatings or repair

TTT has got an edge in that there are few in their field that do cold spray aswell as them, whilst waam and pbf is more common.
    but more to the point I think you can see how each one has their own use cases
    Last edited by 3DPrints: 26/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $198.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.0¢ $81.36K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3300 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 14100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.