Thanks Sorry for my ignorance but who are BUBS? Additionally, I...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks
    Sorry for my ignorance but who are BUBS?

Additionally, I read the patent - there is no mention of either Additive Manufacturing (AM) or 3D printing, therefore they should not describe themselves as either 3D printing or an AM process. This in my view is a concern, as they also don't come under ANY of the 3D printing / AM industry standard descriptions - there are 6 of them and none of them describe high velocity cold spray techniques as an approved/acceptable process.
    Additionally it was interesting to also find out that they are limited by thickness that can be applied plus the reliance on the fabrication/manufacture of the substrate shape - this isn't mentioned in detail and in my mind will limit what these guys can produce. .

Will be interesting to see how they sell this to the market, as not all is obvious and I think it's unfair they're jumping on the back of the 3D/AM printing space when they have a very limited and expensive process...

The more I look at this the more I'd be worried if I was invested...I'm changing my outlook on this one!

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.