TTT 0.00% 7.3¢ titomic limited

Agree. Fantastic first few days run, HOWEVER be careful with...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Agree. Fantastic first few days run, HOWEVER be careful with this one as there's no major/minor contracts in place yet, no explanation of where revenue will come from, PLUS they still need to do trials!? It seems this old "coating" technology still has to be proven up!...
    I'm in this industry (AM) and I can tell you this technique is good but it has its complications and is not very versatile...it's great for what it can do, once the set-up is correct and this takes time and will eat into what they quote as the worlds fastest!! The 45kg deposition doesn't count for additional fabrication time of the "skeletal" frame it must have to build a part, or the finish machining and polishing.

Will definitely be a cash burn for a long time as equipment is VERY expensive to set up...their only setting one up, so will only be 2 per hour....until they spend another $4M to set another up!

Will pay to watch this closely and be prepared to get out....another stock again that's all about the HYPE!...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $24.86K 338.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47939 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 51000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.