TTT 19.4% 14.5¢ titomic limited

Titomic Share Price: Where to from here?, page-12

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    In the very near term: The price will keep dropping or go sideways, Investors have seen nothing but big red numbers for some time are getting frustrated and panic selling. buying at this SP could be buying at it's lowest but it's really dependent on the mid term
    New FY: June could be a good month for this stock if the binding CT agreement goes through and they convert some of these MOU's and HOA's
    Mid Term: They've got about 9 months left in cash and about 2 years more if CT pays them in full before they run out, Cap Raise will be unavoidable at some point in the next 6 months - 2 years
    Long Term: They will need to get into generating some significant revenue in the next 3 years, 1 time deals will not be enough. From what I've seen the tech is highly adaptable but there is heavy competition in producing small sized parts (Products smaller than 1 meter Sq), thankfully TTT tech can product things much larger and can scope out to repair aswell

Do i think this stock is going to crash and burn into oblivion? Not immediately, COVID has clearly given it the spicy cough, potential customers like the UK government are likely more worried about the pandemic than buying machines that spray metal.
    If TTT can survive for a few years beyond COVID it should start generating rev to keep itself afloat, it probably will given it's current cash, binding agreements and being debt free but there is certainly a high element of risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.035(19.4%)
Mkt cap ! $148.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 14.5¢ $618.3K 4.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6893 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.