TVN 3.85% 5.0¢ tivan limited

while reading through this chat the following thoughts come to...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    while reading through this chat the following thoughts come to me

- Japan sounds extremely promising, it also makes total sense for both sides.... my naïve wishful thinking: parts of project financing by the Japanese state development bank, offtake by Sumitomo... all in yen.... Japan has had a zero interest rate policy for decades, the current Japanese interest rate is -0.1%... Loans are paid back when we deliver our products to Japan and are paid for in yen... means to me that we pay almost no interest , maybe a small risk premium and we don't have the currency risk…. sounds good to me at least...

I'm glad we have a financial genius in Grant, he will find ways of funding...

- global interest rate increases (not in Japan) will certainly mean that many projects cannot be realized, especially those that have a term of less than 40 years...so I am very happy that we have an almost unlimited resource with Speewah..., good projects can also be realized in economically difficult times....

- Grant should actually also visit the US in September, which, like the visits to Singapore and Japan, will certainly be very decisive for the future of Tivan..... maybe Grant will then start to develop a concept of the entire financing / offtake of the project together with the investors from Japan, USA and Singapore... something like this would of course not happen overnight, but would certainly take a few months of hard work, but could be worth it....

- one more word about the share price... Of course it pisses me off, but the price development is in no way due to management mistakes... Grant does everything right... that's the decisive thing for me.... Years ago a project manager told me that each of his projects took at least a year to hit the market…. our story was published at the end of April just four months ago…. I think we should All give Grant the time that a project of this size, order and complexity simply needs... And that's certainly a lot more than four months... Personally, I'm still completely convinced of the success...

- wish you All a wonderful Sunday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $71.71K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5119054 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 654583 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 606095
Last updated 15.55pm 10/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.