TVN 3.03% 6.8¢ tivan limited

That's the point my friend—I don't disagree with your core...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

That's the point my friend—I don't disagree with your core position. That tightening credit lines will be a consequence of our present macroeconomics is obvious to anyone with a twitter feed and half a brain—and has been the case for a long time. That's why I took a joking dig at you (defining it an insult is a bit dramatic brother). That you literally believed a financial reality so obvious it even occurred to one as economically illiterate as me was at all a value-add of any significance, and had not occurred to the ex-fund manager when he first took over the company, is, with all due respect, a laughing matter.
    If there is one fundamental truth that has endured since we we were all in pre-school it is this: some teasing is cruel, but others are a kindness—a gentle kick up the bum to let people know when they are off in the deep end. You fall in the latter camp. I am sorry you sold. That you will come to regret it is no question my mind. In fact, I think it is no question in yours either—hence your commitment to still frequenting this forum and sharing your half-baked analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $111.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $120.6K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229339 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.