TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

No doubt I'll get flamed for this, but it is a serious...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    No doubt I'll get flamed for this, but it is a serious question...

Why?

I'm a supporter of GW, and I voted my shares for change. I think a lot of good things have happened since then, and I know turning this thing around will be a long process - and for that reason I put what shares I still have in the bottom drawer and don't think about them much, or read HC. However, the SPP popped up, so I had a look at that. I, like others probably, am top heavy and under water with TVN, and for that reason I didn't participate. Maybe long term things will pan out and I'll at least get my money back. I had been, and still am, hoping for a bit better than that - but probably not as much as I was in the past. The SP is about 4% below the SPP offer price - maybe that's why you're planning to buy now. Lots of good things are said, and good things appear to be happening, but it's not substantially different from what was happening before the change - at least not with respect to the SP. As I said, I'm a supporter of GW, and I feel like I should be more positive, but the SP is still languishing, and progress seems to be a bit glacial. Even though there seems to be lots of activity, I don't see that much has happened - but that just could be because after the change I put the shares in the drawer and my head in the sand and hoped in a couple of years it would all get better.

So, back to my question: why have you freed up money to buy more TVN shares? I get that we're all feeling better with GW than we ever did with PB, but if there were obvious positives here wouldn't the SP be going up?

Again, serious question from a perhaps somewhat naive SH.
    Last edited by rdaneel: 13/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.