GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

tiwi, page-7

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Molonski I don't what it is but you seem to be able to push the right buttons,have ageek at this,this young chap was hired by a body hire company in Darwin called GRUNT,ACCORDING TO THE BLOG.
    This is the type of expliotation and the responible Entity Steven Cole would tell you it is all sweet.

I would like the Senate innquiry interview the former Nationals senator from Queeensland why is he got his snout in the trough in commercial ventures in the Tiwi Islands now.

These cuts from the I-pods that the backpackers are blogging on,it seems that this has been on going thing until it blew up in their GTPs face.

Knowing this how could you not get your investment money back and then some more from the banks,
    -----------------===============---------------------=======================================================----------------------

Rbisset's ProfileAbout this blogEntry from Darwin
    Trip Start
    Sep 05, 2005 Previous
    Entry 1200274Trip End
    Ongoing Next
    Entry 200Map data 2009 MapData Sciences Pty Ltd, PSMA, AND, Tele Atlas, Europa Technologies - Terms of UseMap your own trip!
    Map OptionsShow trip route
    Hide lines Darwin, Australia
    Sunday, May 21, 2006
    Well as you can see I am back in Darwin far earlier than I expected and I won't be going back to the island again, no more work.

For the first couple of days we were told to take it easy and not push ourselves too hard and burn out. So I did just that. My figures for the first 2 full days were around 1400 and it was hard going but I felt ok knowing that I'd be fine from then on and I had the technique right. So the following couple of days I worked at the same pace but easily managed to cut over the minimum amount, close to 2000 trees one day so I was happy.

But after working hard all day yesterday I get out of the shower to be told I have less than 2 hours to pack as we are flying back to Darwin as we aren't needed any more. I was shocked and extremely pissed off!

We phoned the boss, Paul, in Melbourne to find out what the hell was going on and he was a complete idiot! He made up loads of rubbish about the quality going down since we arrived, we weren't picking enough, too many people were off sick (2 people genuinely sick) and he had 10 more experienced pruners arriving at 4 to take our place. Dave had an argument with him for about 20 minutes about how out of order it was to just dump someone with no notice but he didn't care. So all the stuff about taking it easy was crap and we weren't even responsible for the quality declining. One of the more "experienced" pruners managed to fail in 6 out of 7 trees during his random check but still had a job. He just needed a fall guy so it was last in, first out!

It seemed that everything that could have gone wrong yesterday did. I was attacked by green ants, had my legs torn to shreds by obscured jagged tree trunks sticking up at 45 degree angles, stung by a wasp for the second day in a row and sacked. The only other thing that could have gone wrong was being bitten by a spider/snake which I was very glad didn't happen as they were everywhere. Someone got bitten twice by a red back spider yesterday and had to be airlifted to Darwin for emergency antivenin!

So I'm back in Darwin with around $Aus1500 and no idea what to do. Going to have to do some serious thinking over the next few days.
    Print this entry Share Darwin hotels
    Previous Entry
    Next Entry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.