CCE 2.56% 3.8¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Tizard

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Morning all, first time poster although I've been a Hot Copper reader for a while now. Buying shares started some years ago and during the journey I seem to have had a knack of buying stocks at the wrong time and then selling them at the wrong time. CCE ( along with half a dozen other stocks) is a company that I fell in love with some years ago and I have been acquiring them on and off ever since. Reading the posts I realise what a complete novice I am, I thought I had a reasonable holding (approx 1.5 mill) but it seems like chicken feed compared to some. I have learned heaps reading some of these posts but most of them are doing my head in however I'm going to continue avidly reading on ( and holding on ) but will consider most of what I read is background noise. I did have a simplistic view that these shares would make my retirement ( not too far aware ) a little easier. I guess the one topic of agreement for me is to have much more transparency and info from CCE and I wonder why a Company like Lendlease isn't demanding more info, surely disclosure has to be deliberately, regularly and evenly dispensed to all interested parties large and small

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $347 8.933K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 192892 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 353591 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.