TKM 0.00% 3.0¢ trek metals limited

@pademauge. Which companies have not found anything in and...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    @pademauge.
    Which companies have not found anything in and around Trek's Tambourah tenements. I would like to read their announcements.
    What are your reflections on the rock chip samples announced by Trek?
    I can't say I understood the specifics of your post as I am not a chartist so correct me if I am wrong but are you saying that in the most bullish scenario the share price could in the short term according to your chart rise to around 13 cents before easing back to 10 cents then climb back to around 17 cents before easing off again? And in your bullish scenario what is that figure it eases back to? ie. what is the share price of (ii) green?
    When you say the share price target is an insane 2.3 minimum are you talking 23 cents or $2.30?
    I don't know if this is a stupid question but a market capitalization of 920 million is around 34 times the current price and a share price of around $1.90.
    They do seem like extraordinary figures but then it doesn't need repeating how low the share prices of PLS and AZS once were and where they are now so if the results out within the next few weeks are excellent then it all becomes more plausible.
    thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.