TKM 0.00% 3.0¢ trek metals limited

TKM Chart, page-341

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    @pademauge and @jabra
    I fear that the two of you might be about to miss the boat should you both continue to look down much longer. you would have noted that back in November of 22 that on the back of Rock chip results the share price more than doubled over four days. The share price of tkm recently reaching 11.5 and then easing off was not a failure, it was a telegraphed punch, a foreshadowing of what is to come and purely because of a delay in results and so investors taking short-term punts elsewhere. See I don't think your charts will ever replace the human story. They will only ever reflect it.
    WC8 skyrocketed today on what looked to me to be average results. And still you would not have been able to buy in before the share price had already risen 50%. I reckon Tkm's rock chip readings are far more evenly spread than wildcats were. And as for nearology to Pilgangoora and Wodgina - well I'm going to call that a draw.
    Here's my prediction. Before the trading halt in a couple of weeks the share price will be around 9 cents and you will still be looking for a gap to be closed at 5. And after the trading halt ends you won't be able to get in south of 13 cents. It will finish the day on 17 and you will still be hesitating as it reaches 23 over the few days after that. And as the market absorbs the news over the following weeks and you guys lick your wounds it will settle anywhere between a market capitalization of 125 and 240 million.
    Now hop on board because you can't stear a ship if you're not in it and I need your charting expertise mixed with cynical devils advocacy for my future as I buy and sell in the peaks and troughs of this awakening monster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $912 31.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 397152 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 536515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.