TKM 9.38% 3.5¢ trek metals limited

TKM General Discussion, page-27

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I agree with you, I think the selling has finished (whether it was one or more not too concerned) I was happy to pick up shares on the way down. Compare the last five trading days volume (see link) and you will see what I mean. Even todays trade, hardly any volume/dollars traded so to me that is a good sign. The share price has stabilised in my opinion and ready for some news to take off. I think people are so impatient these days and are chasing the hot stocks I.e. they couldn’t wait a few more months for news. All companies are struggling to receive assay results in a timely fashion so it’s not just us. We seriously raised capital at 11.5 cents a couple of months ago and people are selling out at 7 to 8 cents, in my opinion that is madness and nothing has fundamentally changed about the business in that time (if anything we have de risked ourselves more as we have more money in the bank). January is a write off month for all businesses because of the Christmas period and people having longer time off on holidays probably more than ever due to Covid. I can understand people taking into consideration the opportunity cost of holding an investment but let’s be real, with the management we have on board it’s not like they are going to be sitting on their laurels and kicking back in the Maldives (that was for you John) You can tell by watching past interviews that Derek our CEO is hungry and striving for success, why do you think Tony hired him… I am backing them in until something fundamentally changes about the business. Cheers, CP.

https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/company/tkm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $33.55K 958.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6029 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 24500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.