TKM 5.88% 3.2¢ trek metals limited

TKM General Discussion, page-42

1. 5,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Thanks mate I appreciate the kind words,

I only ever hold a maximum of 5 stocks currently holding 3. I treat stocks like a business the amount of research I have put into the 3 would blow your mind.

When I invest I start with researching the people invested - management and top 20 shareholders. I want to know there history, success and strategies - I go one step further and meet them face to face - management especially. I also consider timing of entry to be just important, then I start to research location, land, grade, strip ratio history's in the area etc and the CAGR of the commodity - this is so important. When all these boxes are ticked, I go all in. I'm a high risk high return investor - to me it is a safe bet if you take micro profits along the way finding other opportunities building elsewhere to cover your arse.

There is only a hand full of very high net worth individuals that I will follow and they build blue chip company's. Here is an example about investing in the people? Michael Fotios (I know he is still worth in excess of 600 million even though he declared bankrupt in Australia) bought into Northern Star without a single project at 2 cents a share - also Big share holder in Redbank! I have watched his success for many years, Daryl Henthorn being another - Built Bellevue Gold and helped with NST 2 of my favourites and Director of Viridian capital - I suggest you look it up to see what he is up to next. Bill Beaumont another, again another major shareholder in Redbank! I suspect he will be looking at Trek closely.

I have no doubt that Trek will bring many bags in the coming years - I was lucky to buy Trek under two different identity's in 6s,7s and (11.5 which I'm holding)

I'm extremely bullish on my 3 holdings and Trek being one of them - just requires more patience ''But'' when Neil Biddle gets fired up witch I feel the board will be starting to feel a little pressure now, they could surprise the market with anything known these guys.

Cheers,

G1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.