TKM 5.88% 3.2¢ trek metals limited

TKM General Discussion, page-43

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    No dramas at all, it is good to find like minded people who treat shares as if they are buying into an entire business and conduct extensive research on the company and management before buying in. I consider management to be a big driver in my investment success as they can either make or break a project. I’ve seen plenty of quality projects turn into lifestyle companies because the management in place didn’t have the skill set to develop the project or any project for that matter. As I am not an activist style investor or micro manger, I carefully select management based on their integrity, desire and past results. Sometimes I will take a chance on an up and comer as long as they can demonstrate the first two qualitative characteristics in spades. I feel Derek meets these first two qualities but he is being supported by a very experienced board - management who have been there done that and achieved excellence/results. His time is coming though and I expect him to make us all wealthier over the next few years. I suspect the board hired him for those reasons I just mentioned, as they know he has the capacity and skill set to achieve results in time.

Thanks for sharing as I wasn’t aware of some of those stories and names, will certainly check them out. As you would know I am a big fan of Bill, I suspect if we do hit an extensive VMS system at Valley of the Gossan’s, he will be the first one to pick up the phone and see if the company would be interested in doing a deal. I am expecting Bill/DVP to win the tender to develop Bellevue Gold very very shortly given the northern star connections. Not sure if you own any develop or have any thoughts on the company as a whole but I feel that DVP has exploration upside, bill will utilise the service division to create cash flow and therefore limit dilution and ultimately maximise shareholders returns by developing sulphur springs without doing massive capital raisings, with his connections who knows he might be able to secure debt financing for part or all of the project as by that time we will have cash in the bank from the service division. I also like being invested in DVP because I know Bill is always on the lookout for deals and ones that will benefit shareholders and in turn himself, I see trek as being one of those future deals he has marked up on his whiteboard. I wanted to make sure I was invested in Trek while it was still in its infancy.

Certainly happy to wait this one out and see what we can achieve over the course of the year, I don’t have the time capacity to meet with management but actions and results speak louder than words. Will be watching and Good luck to all, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $14.46K 430.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8422 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 58381 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.