TKM 3.33% 3.1¢ trek metals limited

TKM

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

I’ve watching and reading some of the amateur innuendo style comments and post re: TREK and it is classics greed. What do I mean by that? I’ve been around too long enough to see when greedy people disguising themselves as supporters of a stock pretend to sow self-reflective ‘doubts’ so that they can spook other weak or unsure hands to sell and add to their accumulation strategy.

It riles me so much that I’ve made rare decision to pop in just for this time to tell you all, this is Humongous! Can’t think of a better adjective, sorry. I hold TKM (not as much as I would like) but sizeable enough to make a difference in my life.

I was there last week watching the presentation in WA and it completely validated the tedious qualitative research I have been personally doing for over a year on this stock. Like most of you serious investors (not greedy speculators or day flippers) I went through everything in this companies DNA, all public domain (just have to take the time and have the knack to know where to look). It not only ticked all the boxes it highlighted them, the quality and good worthiness of the people involves especially the humongous potential of the Pincunah Project.

I note in the presentation when Derek commented on what the consulting geologist exclaimed when looking at the results that he had never seen results like this in his whole career and literally fell off his chair. Although funny and entertaining it brought home the point to me and validated my own personal research enquiries that had shown exactly that, Pincunah is much more humongous than the market is acknowledging (I won’t say aware of because it is in plain sight for anyone willing to look a bit deeper).

I’m a long term holder and I’m humongously excited by what’s unfolding here before our eyes. As for the ups and downs I couldn’t care at all because I know I’ve got my little piece of dragon by the tail. Anyway, good vibes to all. Enjoy the ride, it’s all about to begin in earnest. PEACE OUT (O:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $27.47K 919.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1285 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 123801 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.