BCN 0.00% 2.8¢ beacon minerals limited

Thanks for your kind words of support Ruby2, but remember we can...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264

Thanks for your kind words of support Ruby2, but remember we can all learn by sharing and questions views in a positive manner. Fish&Beer often inspires me to dig a bit deeper, and is a wizard with charts and the like, which I can't produce, but I very much appreciate.

LongtimeW, I understand exactly where you are coming from - and completely respect your views in acknowledging this is a whole completely different mining environment to BCN's origins. BUT remember this has not been a sudden "rush of blood" decision, but a very long termed, patiently planned, and well strategized aim of our founders. IMO these are two men who are always very cautious, boots on the ground operators & with a big share of money in the game, NOT the High Street, plush carpet boardroom type, who take $mil from unsuspecting punters while claiming to be able to deliver what they can't.

Yes, I have learn't the hard way about taking risks in investing in OZ companies going offshore, but like you, I (rightly or wrongly) I see a huge benefit all round in this venture, for both the betterment of host population at a critical stage of their future and development, and a unique opportunity for very timely planned, cautious diversification attempt for BCN, with the hopeful benefits of "a first out of the block" foothold in new, nearby, and not completely unknown mining precinct.

This is not without risk, but IMO has the long term potential to really boost BCN's growth, and for that reason, together with my already, very over-weighted portfolio percentage of investment in BCN, my sentiment remains as "held", with more confidence in continuing to "hold" in the present, very uncertain, small caps market, but always DYOR -it's your money you are punting... good health & good fortune to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $20.74K 743.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3249 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 5349958 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ 31899
Last updated 15.50pm 04/06/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.