TLG 4.62% 62.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG Announcements ?

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Guys this forum is sometimes more a chat between friends rather than posts between strangers. Having looked at previous comments and the helpful summary from @saggito. I've reset my expectations.

WRT the UK feasibility studies in particular. My thinking is that if I was discussing JUST a feasibility and delivering to a client. I would NOT consider it a material item. It's possible the client may reject it or reject the terms or require ammendments. All I could say at most to my shareholders that I have met the delivery MILESTONE.

It would be foolish to publish more as the SP could be pumped and any failure or delay would land me in trouble.

So I am taking "literally" what has been written in the quarterly. They will be delivered to the UK Government for a first look. So maybe no announcement.

Now wrt to the resource upgrade (due to complete in May). That is a material item and for mining type companies would I think be released to shareholders.

Likewise the DFS due in June.

So rationally I think we MAY expect

1. Resource upgrade in May. NOT UK studies.
    2. DFS in June, from which much can come, we all know the many variables.
    3. Confirmation of massive demand similar to the customer demand for samples we got last year.

I think the above 3 are enough for a breakout to new levels. Better if UK confirm they are in and the DFS gets expanded to 500ktpa.

But IMO, no chance of us seeing the UK studies in May. The only possibility being they get incorporated into an expanded DFS in June.

Of course I could be wrong.

In the long run none of this matters, we are the only game in town.

I do as I always do.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.0¢ 61.0¢ $421.3K 674.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.