TLG 1.25% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-15

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I'd love to give guess a timeframe but your guess is as a good as mine. I say that because we're talking about a space that's still developing. Not only that, the company has seen a focus change in the last few years (imo - maybe it was the end game all along) from a graphite/graphene producer to a technologies development company.

So I think for those that got in at the time (like myself) when they first discovered the resource and hoped that they would become a large scale graphite producer like the TON's or SYR's of the world that that's probably not as big a metric at the moment. Of course, they've got to be able to mine the graphite to produce the graphene, but if you're gonna make the graphene you gotta be able to sell it, so you gotta have someone who wants a boatload of it right? Which is why the company is investing so much into R&D to help grow the space and to demonstrate the benefits of this particular resource.

I can understand the frustration for LT holders, lord knows I've posted some! But technology development takes time. I'm still a strong believer in the longevity of the company and think its well positioned with the current R&D projects and partners that they have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.0¢ $113.4K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26469 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.