TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Apologies slightly off topic post, I’ve been in a stressful...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Apologies slightly off topic post, I’ve been in a stressful situation recently.

My partner and I are from Adelaide and have been living in Sydney for the past five years.

With everything that has been happening with COVID and not being able to see our family we decided to move back to Adelaide (after 13 weeks in lockdown). I was very lucky to land a state manager role in Adelaide with a global tech company and have been in the process of trying to move back. It has been difficult to say the least…Starting a new job from lockdown, living in an empty house while our belongings have gone to our new home in Adelaide…sleeping on a blow up mattress while we wait for more than 4 weeks for SA Health and SA Police approval to relocate…

Today we received approval and will be relocating tomorrow.

I am also heavily invested in Talga after backing myself and my research. My partner has trusted my judgment and backed me.

I believe the stars are aligning in many ways and Talga’s time is very close.

Good luck to all holders and my thoughts are with all those who are in lockdown. Hopefully the end is near and we will be rewarded for our perseverance and belief in the biggest and greenest supplier of green anode outside of China.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3584/3584823-b4c8b8723e395cc5cfaf8ef2fda85775.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.