TLG 1.41% 70.0¢ talga group ltd

I know the analogy's not perfect but it feels like we're in the...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    I know the analogy's not perfect but it feels like we're in the early days of the third trimester of a pregnancy.

It all began when MT got his hands on a lovely Swedish (ore)body over ten years ago.

He dreamed of creating a world class natural graphite/graphene business. A couple of years after the knot was tied and the exploration lease issued, the idea of an anode business was conceived and nurtured and now we're close to seeing it emerge and develop a life of its own.

A couple of family friends have offered to help with the birth and another has promised to do some AI work to make the youngster very smart.

But the questions still some, how big will it be? Will it be successful? Will it have a long and prosperous life? Or will it be taken out?

Well, we don't have long to wait now for some of the answers.

Early scans suggest the foetal body is very big, in fact massive, another round of test results will be out soon and odds are it will be a monster.

Results are expected October sometime. The radiologist should be able to give us an early impression of the potential size in the next couple of weeks based on what it looks like before the laboratory results come through a few weeks later.

The obstetrician is on standby as we await confirmation of a delivery date when Mark and his team can begin the extraction.

The baby will then go into an incubator and all indications will be transformed into a high performance athlete.

So promising are the early tests that teams around the world have already formed a long queue for a chance to sign junior up.

Better than that, there's a strong chance that junior might be cloned and will then be able to play in many teams around the world at the same time and early predictions are that he will only get better and better as time goes by.

Yes, I know it's a long way from a perfect analogy but each day brings the birth of a new and very promising business that much closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $265.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 69.5¢ $189.6K 269.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
70.0¢ 72.0¢ 69.5¢ 61109
Last updated 15.55pm 30/04/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.