TLG 3.49% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-2171

1. 4,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1796
    Do you actually reckon this is worth listening to do you mate? well I listened to it...from 9:10 mins on their 'whats hot on Hotcopper' segment, and quite frankly it was bloody terrible, the bloke obviously knew bugger all about the business and made absolutely F all effort to get himself even half informed. He said there was a lot of talk on HC about their 'competitors' Northvolt and Foxconn, and 'Foxconn very closely associated with Apple, so no surprises there with the Lithium ion batteries'..I mean seriously WTAF ??!!! He goes straight from his uniformed comments on Nortvolt, Foxconn and Apple into talking about breakouts and trading range bullshit. This is a bloody terrible, poorly researched podcast. If that's what they put out about Talga on a day they signed an MOU with LTT and they can't even be bothered to understand and explain properly who they are and what the plan is, and also who Talga are likely to be working with and not against, I sure as well won't be listening to their content going forward. It should be called 'Two uninformed knobs talking bs about things they don't understand' lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.