TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

You are not a lone, sane, logical genius at this board in...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    You are not a lone, sane, logical genius at this board in viewing the announcement of a MOU as "not what the market wanted to hear". This board has often griped (for example the Freyr MOU) that Talga sure has had a lot of MOUs over the years, and none of them turned into something "real", at least not yet.

There was some hopefulness on the board that the market would like it, but you were not the single person sighing at the title and exclaiming "Another MOU, Oh come on".

Now, if you were to actually read the MOU, as Zoulou did, as I have, you will see that the language is very much different from any MOU Talga has received in the past. Have you actually read it? Based on your posting you read the title, got frustrated and started ranting.

I put your level of reading comprehension on par with the average investor on the ASX. There is no shame in that. Most people are average. But seriously, how do you actually read that MOU and say "this is just like all the others"? Let me pull an excerpt for you, I hear that reading beyond the title of a PDF is challenging for some people. "The non-binding MOU follows successful initial tests of Talga’s natural graphite Talnode®-C product and LT Tech’s synthetic battery anode products, and contains the criteria for scaled up supply and evaluation of joint anode materials and blends."

Because when I read that, I read "We really like Talnode-C, and if Talga produces the same quality at large volume, we will buy it". Come now, tell me where I am wrong here. Tell me how this is the same as the Freyr MOU, tell me how this is the same as I dunno, the BASF MOU, really, choose any of them down the line. I admit that I would have preferred that the sentence said "initial 2-year qualification tests" indicating how long the period was, but those of us who follow Talga are more aware of the timeline.

To conclude, I dont think there is, "total surprise and confusion" on this board, other than maybe Pabs/cat420. Even in the first 10 posts of this thread, other than Pabs/cat420 there is a very distinct opinion of "looks alright, but I was hoping for more". We get it. Furthermore, even 100% completely healthy, profitable, 65% YoY profit growth companies absolutely killing it commonly endure retraces of 20-40% from a new ATH. Again, this perspective is readily manifest on this board, even as many admittedly are hopeful of following in novonix's footsteps-- and eventually we will.

And also, Do Not tell me the market is more logical than this board. "The Market" values Rivian and Lucid and Nikola (well it did) on par of VW and Toyota. The market is a moronic, shortsighted, hype-driven entity that eventually responds "logically" over years or a decade, but certainly not over even 1 or two years.

This market was valuing PELOTON as the exercise machine company of the future. This market "values" Gamestop and AMC at ATHs despite nonsensical numbers. The MARKET is rational? Oh come on. You embarrass yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.