TLG 4.35% 44.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-2736

1. 897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Isn't that part of investing or did you think they would build the mine overnight? The court decision was super important and came out better than my best case scenario.
    Related to your comment, the 3 week is more or less academic as the decision stands (even if someone appeals; at least that is what the court decision says https://www.domstol.se/nyheter/2023/04/talga/). Also,instead of 100k they are now allowed to mine 120k p.a. Both are positives that I did not see coming.

Anyone who was invested lunchtime yesterday was taking a punt and was exposed to quite a bit of risk, perhaps 50:50.
    That risk of not getting the permits is has not only gone but the outcome is positive. EU/US friendshoring and climate change will make this a monster of a company. As such, it wont be long for series of follow up announcements to come through. I have waited long for this decision to materialize and have overnight average up quite a bit as I doubled my position using GER stock exchanges (see my post in the other threat). I did this in anticipation of not being able to do that during ASX trading hours today and was somewhat wrong. Oh well, took the opportunity to buy some more on the ASX, too. But yes, a little more wait is all it will take now. Seems some don't even wanted to wait until after the long Easter weekend. Or they are just better day traders and sold at $2 and are now back in. Who knows and does not matter long term. At a market cap of $500m the company is grossly undervalued and I am sure it wont be long for some larger players wanting a share in that. So we wait until next week and then for many positive announcements to come which are all positive as a result of what has been decided yesterday. That wait (for that decision) is over. Now it is about executing the potential and I say bring it on But as always DYOR. Happy Easter everyone!
    Last edited by avinvest: 06/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $178.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $263.0K 611.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11306 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 32763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.