TLG 2.60% 37.5¢ talga group ltd

You can see what I mean. This is a company announcement but...

1. 14,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    You can see what I mean. This is a company announcement but there is US govt funding in there too, and they write this into law like it's factual history for 2025. There are even better ones, official EU and US directives which guarantee success for Volt Resources VRC.

From October last year;
    Energy Supply Developers (“ESD”) has selected Volt to be the CSPG supplier for its Gigafactory/Super Site that is expected to commence operations in 2025.ESD is developing a unique integrated LIB facility with planned capacity of up to 50 gigawatt-hours. This would require approximately 55,000 tonnes of CSPG annually to supply this cell making capacity. The Super Site facilities will be developed by ESD to incorporate battery materials suppliers, LIB cell manufacturer(s), R & D facilities and associated utilities and infrastructure2. The LIB cell producer selected for the Super Site facility has recently been approved for substantial funding from the Federal Government of the USA, and once the funding is made available, construction of the Super Site project will move forward quickly.
    Last edited by tigmeister: 25/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.