TLG 0.00% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3032

1. 3,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2186
    I need to correct my statement surround severe upwards movement only coming from takeover offers. I was thinking exclusively about TLG.
    Of course mineral discoveries , FDA approval for medical innovators, FAA approvals in the aviation industry, game changing contracts can have the same effect.

With one of my small species the rocket effect on the SP was cause by an gross misinterpretation of the real impact of the news. A flash upward and then a protracted slide downwards. It was a mini Poseidon copy. The charts gave me all sorts of signals with that one after it reached the top. I sold a small portion into the DCB for great benefit. I far more than free carry the remaining stock, my future species fund increased dramatically and was able to shed some underwater species that had not lived up to the promise of what was shown at the time I invested.

In reflection I should have sold more, but was reluctant to pay the Government more CGT. It would have taken me into that higher tax bracket even after the 50% CGT discount for longer held stock. That's life in the markets.

So that should prevent a number of corrective posts.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.