TLG 1.27% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3061

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3000
    @Archer9

You've been saying there will be a panic sell off for the better part of 2 years during this bear market. Talga's share price in this period has seen massive volatility in both directions multiple times.

The Supreme Court's time frame is 1 to 4 months for a decision. We're nearly at the 1 month point. A positive result means the road is then cleared for a fairly rapid string of company defining announcements. After going through a terrible couple of years on the overall market and massive unknown risks (initial permit approval etc.) why now is there supposedly a panic to sell up? Is everyone a trader now? 3 months too long to wait? I don't buy that.

Another point, shorts have closed off another 200k since my last mention of them. You would think that they'd be doubling down in such a downtrend, but perhaps they can see the juice isn't worth the squeeze with what's to come within the next few months.

We can look at how Talga has performed in comparison to the majority of other stocks in the battery sector and see that it's not exactly exclusive to Talga. The sector is not as hot as it once was, contributed by a massive drop off in lithium prices and media pumping out deceptive stories about EV sales (See EU's Oct sales up 36%). Combine this with the bad year that graphite prices have had up until the export news and the downtrend becomes more understandable despite company specific achievements this year. On a company specific level, Nimby obstructionism obviously doesn't help as it has delayed completion of finance, forcing the company to do a modest SPP near recent lows in order to keep construction/procurement on schedule. As we see with most raises, it's a magnet for the SP.
    Last edited by Gvan: 27/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $162.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $198.8K 497.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26249 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.