TLG 5.33% 39.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3065

1. 3,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    Hi Folks

A week ago I posted a chart with a potential target area..

With the SP having fallen below $1 yesterday and the due SPP to be included in the market on the 6 Dec. I decided to update chart.
    Notice that in my earlier post the target area was labelled "Potential target area" in this chart I have labelled it "1st Target area"

The last weeks action seems to confirm a lack of buyers post SPP. I'll be watching the action for least two weeks to see how much weakness surfaces. In charting terms this weekly chart is ugly. I will not completely a second target area.

Just the way I deal with the markets so that I am not surprised by what plays out, as always DYOR.

Expecting another tirade from the plethora of non chart believers who live on this site. No one likes bearish news from charts.

Cheers Lies

Why am I reminded of this story.

A man regularly goes to a restaurant in the busy times and continually loudly complains about the service, the food and the price. The next time he turns up the manager say "sorry sir we are fully booked". He sees vacant table and says I'll have that one. Sorry sir I haven't put the reservation of that one yet. I'll book for tomorrow he counters. Sorry we are fully booked comes the reply. What about the following night. Sorry.

Frankly sir with your regular tirade of abuse you have upset the waiting and kitchen staff as well as other patrons, you are no longer welcome in this restaurant.

You can't do that I'll sue. Go ahead comes the response and I'll show the court security vision of your continual abuse and I might end up suing you for the loss of trade you have cause.

He turns and walks away to the sound of applause from the staff and patrons.

He mumbles "bugger I am going to have to find another restaurant to complain about. It's a shame because I sort of liked that place"

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5769/5769819-4f29beaa10bf28be0a3603cfdb37a636.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.