TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3131

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    Here's some mindless chart ramblings this time looking at a weekly chart illustration of Talga's journey over the past 6 years or so amid various waves of battery minerals fervour.
    What we have just been through since the 2021 peak is another long and drawn out sideways movement from the late 2020 mass realisation that the world is going to go all electric very soon and at a fast pace. There was not much driving the shareprice up to $2 other than that - mass market fomo and the realisation that Talga is going to be in the rightest of places at hopefully the rightest of times. Then a long slow fallback to where we are now as those people realised that permitted, developing and building an integrated anode production facility and mine does not happen overnight.
    Looking at where we are now with the shareprice tanking feels very similar to where we were in march 2020 when I first dipped my toe in Talga before it bolted sharply and I kicked myself for not going harder.
    I have since gone very much harder - both in terms of my holdings and my arousal for this company's future.
    In march 2020 there was a sharp dip where the market thought the world was going to end due to a new strain of cold and flu, and then suddenly lots of bored folks working at home started reading about hot stocks to trade in their spare time on robinhood.
    Right now the world thinks it is going to end due to inflation and interest rates and once again has lost it's appetite for nearly everything other than trying to pay the mortgage.
    What are global economies going to do when their economic circuit breakers are tripped this time? My guess is pump them back up by investing in mass electrification - of transport, of stationary storage, of bikes, of planes, of boats, whipper snippers you name it.
    They are all going to need anode material, and the appetite for Chinese anodes is waning fast in favour of those with high ESG credentials - of which there are only a handful and perhaps none better than this one right here.
    Let's see what this chart looks like in December 2024 with a funded operation well into construction and plans for expansion to 100,000tpa +
    My guess is it will be shaped similar to the 2020 calendar year but with much bigger numbers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5803/5803801-98741236d74527650fd9573271a727e5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.