TLG 5.71% 74.0¢ talga group ltd

Current thinking on the state of Talga..No deals were ever going...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1757

Current thinking on the state of Talga..No deals were ever going to be signed before the final death knell being dealt to the NIMBY reindeer enthusiasts in my opinion. Allowing enough time to pass to give the appearance of more careful consideration being given than it’s probably receiving, thereby lending the decision a sense of immutable permanency is a theory a few have expressed. I believe it holds a fair amount of water, this idea. How much more time they feel is necessary is a question we can all dwell on I guess, but in the scheme of things it doesn’t really matter. I have a feeling It may be in the coming week but that’s all it is, it just feels about right, it would be nice if they agree with me. What we do know for sure is there is an avalanche of great announcements queued up and ready to drop on the other side of this and that’s not conjecture it’s a simple fact. I’ve been buying a few of late but not as much as I would have, had I the benefit of hindsight and I had kept some powder dry. The Kinetic thing is a real gift to the firm believers like myself. I have been mentally flagellating myself recently for not keeping more ammo on hand to take advantage of a genuinely easy to determine reason for a stock price to fall so far under intrinsic value such as this one. Oh, and on the Mark Creasy and Yandal thing. I was made aware of that a long time ago by an investing mate I have in my little network who is a lot smarter than I. He has taken it as a big tick for Talga, which is a big tick for me.. I’m smart enough to listen to people smarter than myself.

TkPaYAVPSUjMm-dEdLb4S4mPKFZQKWPNPRnKchXaAT6uTNZUWUTg_OKTa6n8Dqaeh3RTLy2a63IgVLx04p7gM_VXI5gCqyOuStlCppEnKFft0ne9R-h8pW9LtRj-Eo3Vodb2k5I3_tFISfs-JcPqAgM

Remember Talgarites the darkest hour is before dawn. Dawn is fast approaching!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.040(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $289.2K 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8275 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 15473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ 157799
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.