TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

thinking about your statement real if, you might have hit upon...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    thinking about your statement real if, you might have hit upon something. I live partially on oil royalties, secured two generations ago. I have received them thru inheritance. As time goes by, our dependency on oil is no doubt going to diminish There are entire countries as well as wealthy billionaires who are oil dependent. They will do whatever necessary to keep themselves in business…including putting the likes of Syrah and Talga out of business. It is clear to me that they recognize some of the weak links
    Watching the news tonight, I saw a map of the world shipping routes. I spent a portion of my life as a mate and as Captain on merchant marine vessels. What is happening in the Mideast is a clear reminder of how far battery materials have to travel to get to Europe or the USA when they come from China. They start out as very carbon positive, and then have to be transported! A friend of mine told me years ago that his “drinking buddy” was the famous investor Mark Mobius of Singapore. I told him about Talga and he said that Mr. mobius was big on Syrah.. At that time I owned both Talga and Syrah. Today I feel sorry for Syrah, the company, as they deal with unstable politics, China, and are in an extremely remote part of the world. They have a lot of ore, yes, but of a far inferior grade. This Mideast conflagration is reminding me of how fortunate Mark Thompson was to have identified this opportunity", located in such a strategically important location as it is.. I felt that he handled recent questions well. He seems confident as ever because this company will most likely succeed ona number of fronts. . I added about 15% to my already far overweight position this week. Not long,but Very Long, and expecting that it won’t be very long before catalytic news. Looking forward to it from the USA, Oldkrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.