TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3580

1. 1,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2873
    Hi cat dog, glad to see you posting here again.

There's nothing more frustrating than investing in a company that on paper should be a winner, but is unfortunately let down by incompetent or self-serving management. It's rife among small caps and has quickly become a priority in my FA.

Without sounding like I'm blowing too much smoke...Mark ticks many boxes. He's the founder, has plenty of skin in the game with one of the largest holdings and has a deep understanding about all things graphite/anode. He's had tremendous foresight which has allowed him to find the best resource and to form a talented team that's been able to develop our technology. Look at the troubles many competitors will be facing now - we're constantly hearing about skills shortages, especially outside of Asia.

Mark's evidently not here to milk holders, but is rather trying to build something substantial. You can see by the way he talks about having his father at the groundbreaking ceremony, or this quote at the end of the ASX Investor's interview: "Who wouldn't be excited about building something that's both important and valuable at the same time". I think it's important to note that the recent pain has not been down to management, but rather the Swedish court process. I think management have hit it out the park but have unfortunately been shackled by something outside of their control.

Liveris as a businessman is obviously far more established than Mark. He'd be an asset on any board with incredibly strong government connections. His resume speaks for itself. That being said, unlike Mark, Novonix isn't his life's work, but rather something that he probably sees as more important for his son who's also on the board.

The fact that Talnode-Si doesn't require a massive amount of volume, is easily scalable and would command a premium means it could be a huge value add to the company. Since 2018, it's quietly advanced in the shadows of Talnode-C and judging by Mark's last two presentations as well as his breadcrumb tweet with high performance brake calipers, I think the great reveal could be sooner than many think. With so few anode producers outside of China and even fewer silicon anode producers, what would an off take with a high performance producer do in terms of validating Talga's technology? I think by that point the "only a graphite miner" confusion would have well and truly been shaken off.
    Last edited by Gvan: 02/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.