TLG 1.79% 57.0¢ talga group ltd

Thanks for your reply Gvan. Appreciate your thoughts and...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Thanks for your reply Gvan. Appreciate your thoughts and contributions as always.

I don't think you're blowing smoke and I agree with your assesment. MT has skin in the game, it's his life work, and clearly has a deep understanding of the industry. I feel that his interests are aligned with mine as a shareholder, and his leadership is a big reason I have invested and continue to invest.

Talga has been a very tough hold with the shareprice performance and the fact it is far and away my largest holding, I've pretty well pumped all I can into it over the last couple of years. However, at the time same I view this as a blessing in disguise. IMO the fundamentals of the business and market opportunity have only improved over this time, so I it has actually allowed me time to continue to build a larger position at a cheaper price.

I also agree with your assessment of Talnode Si. Mark's comments suggest there is a lot happening behind the scenes and the ability to scale at a premium value could be massive upside for Talga, which the market doesn't really comprehend yet. I assume that state funding and an anchor customer will be a big part of the business case, which hopefully should be revealed soon. This would be validation that Talga is far more than a graphite company, and is a battery technology company. Just look at Sila Nano - they were valued at $3.3B in 2021 and have raised over $1B in funding. They've just signed a deal with Panasonic for their silicon material and don't have the broad product portfolio that Talga has. Also, look at Quantumscape, they don't even have a working product that can be scaled and are valued at $3B.

Talga is the ultimate sleeper.
    Last edited by cat dog: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.0¢ $407.9K 732.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 41252 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.