TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Hi FolksBack home after some long travels. I have started...

1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180
    Hi Folks

Back home after some long travels. I have started catching up on my various chart posts as its too awkward to post charts on my travelling device.

Not going to provide an update on TLG's charts as it is meaningless without the Swedish SC court appeals case even scheduling a time to hear the case.

Back in Oct 2023 if I approached a bookie to have a bet on the the Swedish SC not making a decision on the case until 2025. I might have been offered about 5/1 odds. So I have a bet.

Today if I approached the same bookie for odds to double up the bet he would tell me to bugger off. If I asked him whether he would accept another bet at even money, I would expect a shake of his head and a response like " I think their waiting for Sweden to win another Eurovision song contest before even looking at the case"

The EU and the Swedish government various edicts on fast tracking mining in Europe seem meaningless to the Swedish Supreme court. Water off a ducks back. They are a law unto themselves.

Why am I reminded of the Monty Python quote " Nobody expects the Spanish Swedish SC inquisition".

No need of complicated charts, with the case not even being heard for another 6 months, the monthly charts will continue to decline as it has done for the last 12 months.

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Lets hope Sweden wins the next Eurovision song contest.

I would absolutely love to be proven wrong about this theory.

cheers (a very sceptical) Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.