TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Hi RainmanIt's been a while, been travelling.SC ruling critical...

1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180

Hi Rainman

It's been a while, been travelling.

SC ruling critical for any serious SP building. As you can tell from my previous post I have grown a bit cynical about the timing to even the case to be heard..

My odds for a hearing in 2024, with 6 months to go, are about the same as a coin toss. Even money.

Those odds change dramatically as time goes by. If we hear nothing (as has happened for the last 6 months) so by Melbourne cup time my odds would balloon out to the chances of throwing a 6 with a dice.

There is a complete lack of information about when the case is scheduled to be heard. Which surprises me. It seems that the only people who have any idea about this timing is the SC itself and they seem to answer to nobody.

So I am looking forward to that coin toss coming up heads sometime this year so I can begin to look at the charts again. Otherwise they are meaningless.
    I am sure that when the case begins to be heard that there will be an announcement even before a decision is made. I'll start paying attention again.

Here's hoping.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.