TLG 1.25% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

I don't make all that many comments despite having been invested...

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I don't make all that many comments despite having been invested in Talga since 2012 and increasing my shareholding regularly. It is, for me, my largest holding although still fairly small compared to most holders.
    I am now 87 and showing a loss like virtually all of us and concerned that I may not have enough time in this world to see the results of my investment however I have faith and trust in MT to achieve what he set out to do many years ago. I do not believe that the current problem could have been predicted and whilst it is irritating I believe it will end in our favour at which time we will start to see some of the announcements we have all wanted. I am lucky as I have not borrowed any funds and do not have anyone leaning over my shoulder wanting payment for borrowed funds. My concern is just to leave a good investment for those inheriting my estate - be it a short time from now or hopefully many years ahead.
    I will not be selling in the near future and I hope to be around to enjoy some of the fruits of my investment in a few years time
    The Sami are a problem but if it was not them someone or something else would have put a problem up that needed solving. The reasons we all invested have not changed except positively over time so I do hope that you all can stay invested in this company. Management deserve our support and we will all benefit in the long term.
    These are all my thoughts only so please do your own research. Have a good relaxing weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.0¢ $113.4K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26469 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.