TLG 1.25% 39.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3870

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2186
    Hi Folks

I shouldn't have been so hard on the Swedish SC in my last post.

Why am I reminded of the old Looney Tunes cartoon with Sam the sheepdog and Ralph the wolf, that do battle every day and then use the bundy clock at the end of the day and say "see you tomorrow". The Swedish SC is just doing their job and deal with what's presented every day. The unknown question is when will the appeals case be presented.

I am a chartist and would not be doing my job here unless I presented some chart info that I see. Not saying it's going to happen but not going to ignore the possibility.

That downwards FIB on my weekly chart after the A-wave down and B-wave bounce is pointing to the C-wave downward extention of 23.6% to 0.22.

I can hear the cries of that I am being ridiculous already. However if there is silence from the SC until 2025, not so much. Why?

People tend to ignore the history that is presented in the charts. TGL has filled many gaps on the way down from 2.00. There is a so far unfilled gap created on 27/04/2020 of 0.29-0.30. In charting terms that's not a long time ago. Lith stocks like PLS, SQM, ALB , Tianqi and Ganfeng have been filling many gaps of the way down from their peaks with the recent ones being filled formed about 2020.

Yes that gap 0.29-0.30 is roughly equidistant from the current SP (0.395) and from 0.22 that the FIB is pointing to.

However on 19 Mar 2020 not long before that gap was created the SP fell to a low 0.175. That's why I am not totally ignoring that FIB.

Not all gaps are filled, some are called breakaway gaps for a reason.

With news from the SC before Christmas then that unfilled gap will be labelled a breakaway gap and my downward extention FIB will disappear up in smoke. Where the SP gets to because of a lack of buyers after the CR and loyalty options dates is a guess. I won't be disappointed when the news arrives as it means that the finally serious journey begins.

Sadly I have never found a way to chart any news let alone news from the Swedish SC.

Just my opinions so DYOR.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $160.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $215.9K 545.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18145 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 12221 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.