TLG 0.00% 39.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3893

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    Hi TT

Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep for a while, old age can be a bugger.

About the loyalty option. It was one of the things that influenced my decision to not participate in the CR.

TLG needed a credit raise to survive this cash burn period. It can't afford to let skilled staff go and then have to re hire a new set of skilled staff. It had to be done.

The loyalty option was the carrot on the stick to encourage participation in the CR. Makes sense.

But to me it indicated that they have no idea when the appeal issue will be resolved and had to allow for a longer delay. Again makes sense.

Thanks to Gvan I have a better understanding of this CRMA apparently coming sometime in Dec. The words that drew my attention were "shall be treated as urgent".

We may indeed get a decision from the SC in just the normal process of working through their case load before the CRMA surfaces in Dec. Who knows? But Christmas is 4 months way with the holiday season attached. Exactly 4 months ago the SP closed at 70.5 and is currently at 39, that's a 44% drop.

In government and SC speak how long does urgent action take when the requirement surfaces to be implemented for the first time in the beginning of the Christmas holiday season and shutdown. Certainly not days or weeks. Imagine the confusion caused by the CRMA implementation and the red tape involved, with the classification, prioritisation, paperwork and rescheduling involved.

I sincerely hope the appeal is resolved before the CRMA surfaces as urgent action mentioned could be measured in months.

Anyway that aside, I think because of the loyalty options we have the potential of seeing an amazing silly season over the next 4 weeks.

The SP variation in the 2 weeks before the record date and the following 2 weeks could beggar belief. Just my theory, we shall see.

Going to try for sleep again.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $114.0K 288.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6831 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 31404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.