TLG 1.27% 39.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3895

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2218
    I hope your right Gvan.

However Europeans are gold medalists in the use of red tape. They have boxes of red tape just dealing with the 40 different colour definitions of red tape.

What is the CRMA definition of urgent treatment? Now, soon, first free cab of the rank or is 6 months considered urgent enough?

So what is the definition of urgent as interpreted by the Swedish SC.

Does it mean drop all current cases being heard and start the TLG appeal immediately after the issuing of the CRMA, the next day or week? Or does it mean it to be the next new case to be heard after the conclusion of the current cases being dealt with?

Does a hearing and conclusion within a month of CRMA invocation be considered as urgent treatment? Or will 3 months be considered urgent enough?

Does the Dec CRMA invocation mean to be in first or last week in December or somewhere in between. That last week of Dec should be considered as the next year. What's the potential of delay to this invocation or is this invocation set in stone?

So many unanswered questions.

I have no idea of the answers. That's why I want a case conclusion before the CRMA is invoked in Dec.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $167.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $168.8K 444.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45196 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 3300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.