TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-3930

1. 4,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Again, you pick and choose comments I make, without considering the context

How about the numerous comments I've made about how Talga should take a more pro-actice approach by exerting political pressure, or otherwise, to press the SC into deciding.

As I've compared before - what would Elon do? what would Trump do? My guess is certainly not nothing.

Most mining companies don't just build plants (that incur capex) prior to full permitting being provided.
    • For the same reasons, the mine permit (without being subject to the outcome of the SC appeal) is the last step to finding equity / debt partners

But hindsight is a good thing.

I remain gobsmacked that we are approaching 365 days and Talga aren't making a storm politically and/or in the media. Strange behaviour.

Looks like the couldn't even raise $5M at $0.38.

Hopefully this sends a strong message to management about what will happen if there is further delays and the cash runs out. If no one is raising at $0.38 now, imagine how difficult the next CR will be.

For this reason, I'll heavily limit my downside here - capital preservation is fundamental. If I miss out on upside (that requires untoward risk) that's okay with me.

The untoward risk is a share price in single digits. Glad I trimmed at $0.70.

Elon's company is making great returns on that same capital for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.