TLG 4.35% 44.0¢ talga group ltd

I'm not sure they could delay the case because of the CRMA....

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I'm not sure they could delay the case because of the CRMA. While it's already in law, there's "no guarantee" (I'd die of a bloody heart attack if it wasn't) that Talga becomes a critical project, and therefore the new law wouldn't apply to Talga.

It seems mining cases always drag through the courts (was it beouwolf that took 15months in the Supreme Administrative Court, but they had the appeals hears?). I would hazard a guess that our case is assigned to a judge (I think that was in December 2023) who deals with all mining appeals, which are always in depth and touch many different laws, so take a long time. But there's so few cases, that they probably always become outlier cases.

Or in other words, the judge dealing with "does stealing a motorboat without turning the engine on still count as stealing" will rip through a case a day, versus the mining judge who has to look at a bazillion laws that apply to a single mine who takes a month per case, and therefore takes longer to get to our "simple case" in the queue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $178.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $263.0K 611.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11306 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 32763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.