TLG 4.35% 44.0¢ talga group ltd

i'm in again, I suspect the secret society otherwise known as...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    i'm in again, I suspect the secret society otherwise known as the SC on here, has already looked at the main contentious points as laid out by the appellants and are now going through the labourious process of putting the ruler over some minor points before they contact the parties. Of course i am the eternal optimist but you wouldnt have held on this long if you weren't. Should the appeal be thrown out I see that as the key to unlocking a lot of other positive avenues, funding and off takes for starters, it also looks quite positive on the mine developnent plan with Ebba Busch and her team looking for these types industry to be given the green light, all these things considered I believe a $2 SP is a good chance 3 months after the court throwing out the apoeal. If it goes back to the land &Environment court of appeal, it would probably create another 3 month delay for amending any contentious law points. The market is starting to talk battery materials again, now that lithium over supply has been reduced and CATL has shut down two mines. Interesting times ahead, hold on could be the start of the final run! Good weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $187.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.5¢ $124.2K 279.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 50589 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 22542 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.