TLG 6.67% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG Chart, page-4017

1. 3,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    Hi Rainman

I have noticed in several stock that I chart a frequent series of waterlines with each waterline being lower than the previous one once a leak occurs.

The SP bounces along the waterline with frequent splashes , the occasional dip and even a dive sometimes. Dips and dives usually return to the surface in a matter of days. While these waterlines are playing out almost always a series of wave off the surface some big enough to get to the previous higher waterline, The leaks are obvious as they are a deep dive but with no resurfacing.

With BRN I saw 5 lower waterlines, then a big bounce , followed by 3 lower waterline,

On my chart you can see three waterline red, purple and green. With both the red and purple waterline we have seen leaks lower.

TGL has been bouncing along that green waterline for quite a while in a pattern I have found to be very familiar.

Naturally if news hits we will not see the green leak.

This week is interesting as buyers interest in buying into their investment fund can do so until Friday. By next Monday they can't buy as TLG has been removed from the ASX300 index. This week should see some more selling by funds that hold stock according to the indexes. Selling the removals and buying the inclusions. That process may have started after the rebalance announcement on the 7 Sep, so not sure how much more selling is required this week.

However my guestimate for the leak is the few week periods after next Monday 23 Sep.

Some have said on HC that news is imminent in Sep, does that make news in Oct impending, and news in Nov just looming and Dec news brewing.

If we hit 1 Oct with no news does that make Oct imminent, Nov impending , Dec looming and Jan Brewing. Do they all just shift along one label?

In Oct it will be 1 year after the appeal started. A year ago I gave it half a year to be resolved and was wrong. I currently have absolutely no idea of when the news will surface, not a clue.

But DYOR

cheers Lies

PS in a previous chart post I mapped out a ball park SP for the end of each month looking forward with no news,

My Sep SP close ballpark estimate was 0.35. Currently that's only 8 days away and won't be reached unless that green leak occurs. Looks difficult.

It may bounce along that waterline for that period, we shall see.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6466/6466496-59992c2744d129923a1a1110bad0393d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.