TLG 2.96% 65.5¢ talga group ltd

Copied straight across from T*E other place but thought I'd...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    Copied straight across from T*E other place but thought I'd share my thoughts here too.

For a few reasons, it's been a really long time since I've paid much close attention to charts. But with recent news/action I thought I'd take a look at TLG again

For the last 2 years we've been mostly flat, but over the last year we seem to have been moving up and down in an overall upwards trending range, not surprising with working towards key milestones. Now that the first of those key milestones has been delivered, it seems we're ready to break out of this channel and move up to the next level. We busted out the top on permit news, got pushed back down, and now came roaring back to the top again.

This is where hopefully the much-sought 're-rate' comes into play. The transformation Talga has gone through over the past couple of years is phenomenal, and MT has timed it well for things to all coincide at the right time. The fact that has coincide with other external factors like enormous political/legislative support is a bonus. I don't look at charts too much now, and rather than focusing on SP I much prefer to look at a companies Market Cap. And Talga, even after today's rise, is sitting at ~$600 million. With permits and other milestones getting ticked off this should be >$1B. The box at the end of the chart there shows the same magnitude rise (not percentage) from our run up at the end of October 2020. A $1B MC takes us to roughly a $3 SP, not far off where that box lands, and not far off the continuation of earlier trend lines.

So, valuation-wise $1B is definitely on the cards, supported by DFS NPV and Broker reports also. Chart-wise looks like we're getting set up for that kind of movement. And magnitude-wise, we've had moves of that scale previously (and even bigger as %). Note that the chart below is weekly, so I'm not expecting this to happen over-night, but I'm VERY optimistic for the next couple of weeks.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5196/5196522-7de269bb03c5432bb5edcc683df17144.jpg

(The little green box to the right hand side of the channel is where I last managed to top-up. Was only a very small amount, but fuk yeah 1.37! don't you just love it when you nail the timing)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $248.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 68.5¢ 65.5¢ $103.3K 154.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4802 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 10662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.0¢ 68.5¢ 66.0¢ 122744
Last updated 15.57pm 13/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.