TLG 0.87% 57.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG- Future customer news!, page-401

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Tesla is using market to dynamically adjust prices to maximum they can get. They made a huge price increase last year, because the market was willing to pay that price, they had a huge profit margin, IMO this was one in a lifetime. Now they are adjusting prices down but still profit margin will still be good, but the question is what will competition do, they were not exactly selling their EVs like hot cakes. With Tesla prices down, who will chose I.D. 4/5 against Tesla Model Y? Competitors will have to lower the prices also, usually legacy automakers do this with discounts. But profit margins of legacy automakers are what? 4%? They don't have room o play around. And I'm not talking only about EVs, prices of ICE cars also went drastically up in the last 2 years. Who will buy those? If I can get a Model Y for something like €5k extra compared to eg. VW Tiguan TDI DSG.

I'm from Europe, maybe this seems like something far away for Australians, but charging infrastructure here is developing, I would hope it would be quicker but still, things are changing. And with Tesla you can use both Tesla SC or public DC chargers that every one else are using.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $214.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 55.5¢ $394.1K 698.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43252 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 7517 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.