TLG 0.00% 38.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG- Future customer news!, page-406

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    I'd rather invest in TLG over buying a Tesla atm too (and have!). Tesla's pricing strategy has generally very clever IMO, but being forced to adjust down prices due to high inventory levels wasn't part of the plan, and that is a genuine concern atm. Their demand was supposed to be "infinite" for many more years yet. Yes, they still enjoy great margins due to many years of incredible innovation, brought about by an amazing engineering culture which embraces continual improvement, and constant pivoting.
    Re. who would chose an ID.4 over a MY, just checkout sales figures to date. ID.4 is sold out with big wait times in every jurisdiction it's offered in, including jurisdictions where you could get a MY sooner (both ramping production, but at different stages of their ramps). I'm not here to pump up the ID.4 (its a good car, but there's things I'd change about it) nor knock the MY as its is epic in many/most ways, but also not perfect. VW are, however, set to overtake Tesla in terms of EV sales in a couple of years, and they're likely to be far ahead of Tesla a couple of years after that. Plenty of folks would prefer a VW over a Tesla, and Tesla's brand equity is plummeting (check out consumer surveys to verify). I like having V2H and/or V2G which Tesla doesn't offer yet.
    The Tesla infrastructure in the US is impressive enough to sway folks (~7000 chargers and 1400 superchargers), but it's comparatively lackluster here and not a compelling enough reason on its own to sway many folks.
    I'm a huge fan of what Tesla have done and are likely to do in the future. My point was that Elon is unnecessarily diminishing Tesla's impact, and damaging its brand without good reason or good strategy. This has veered off TLG so I'll just leave it there.
    Last edited by StockyHint: 14/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2148 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.26am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.